Songkran water festival is still going on in Pattaya. Today is 6th day since songkan has started. It seems like people are still enjoying it but we are enough tired of being wet.
Lunch at MK restaurant. We had Thaisuki for the 2nd time in Thailand. This time, we got a lady-boy waitress.
I really dont know if that’s a water or a waitress.
This Lady was so freaky. She had a bunch of live scorpions crawling all over her. When I asked her if the stingers are removed, she looked at me as if I was brain damaged and said “NO” followed by “For 150 B you can hold them”.
Now, why in gods name would I want a bunch of poisonous scorpions crawling all over me AND pay money for it?
Japanese restaurant. We did not eat Thai food for dinner for the first time since we got in Thailand. Food was really good here but somehow Yumi was not feeling good. She could not eat anything…
0 comments:
Post a Comment