We are home... next step to backfill all the missing dates ;)

Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Shopping

I love shopping in Thailand because almost everything (except gas price @ $7/gal) in Thailand is cheap (^^). The sandals I got today were 299THB ($9) and the dress I am thinking to wear at beach was 250 THB ($7.5) after discounts which my Japanese friend negotiated. It was 370THB originally. I almost never had the experience of negotiating price, but I have to study this in Thailand..... Even though stuff is cheap in Thailand, since our trip has just started and will last 6 months, we have to save money as much as possible. Otherwise I have no reason at all to limit my shopping everyday. I would bring an extra suitcase with all shopped stuff back to Seattle with me.....so far no regrets of having decided to take a long trip....
Green and pink small waterproof bags (35 THB each) are preparation of Songkran festival. It starts April 13 and lasts between 3 and 10 days depending on where you are. Thai people celebrate this festival with water. Everyone gets soaking wet, so we have to protect camera, cell phone and so on.
Yumi (^^)v
Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers