Since I’m backfilling the blog, I can say that Takasaki is not the village I expected it to be. It’s a calm place with lots of parks and a big rives. In some ways it reminds me of Kyoto. Very mellow place with lots of nice people and tons of izzakayas.
The funny thing of the day was arrival. We came to Yumi’s headquarters to get the keys to apartment and her work uniform only to be greeted with “who are you?”. Apparently someone didnt send something to someone else so no one knew Yumi was hired and was starting tomorrow. Luckily it all got sorted out.
Yamada Denki – this is where Yumi works. They got some really neat toys on sale.
The biggest flat screen TV I’ve ever seen (103”)
Bladeless Fan.
Our first meal is at izzakaya.
Magically delicious dish. Sooo Good!!!
Share
0 comments:
Post a Comment