We are home... next step to backfill all the missing dates ;)

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Drive to Takasaki

Despite the really amazing stereo system, this car is a solider. The AC works, blinkers work, and wipers are solid. Fully loaded this car was hitting 115 km/h (before fuel cut) and we made the whole tip on half a gas tank.

IMG_4283IMG_4384 IMG_4385 IMG_4386

IMG_4419 IMG_4422 IMG_4423 About 1 hour into the 6 hour drive, we got terribly hungry and stopped for a quick bite to eat. I was happier than mime in an aquarium. Real milk!… from Real cows!

 

About an hour after I had that milk I had the best poop of my life. I felt as if my whole body was cleansed. Everything… and i mean everything stayed behind. For the entire drive back I was having flashbacks to that magical moment in the toilet…

 

 

IMG_4429IMG_4427IMG_4431IMG_4432

2 hours into our 15-minute stop, Yumi was getting pretty upset so we hit the road again. The drive was mostly uneventful, but the scenery was breathtaking. We basically drove around mount Fuji, and the view was fantastic the whole way around. Fast forward to arrival, the whole trip took us under 4 hours. I think bouncing off the speed limiter the whole time had something to do with it.

IMG_4409IMG_4402IMG_4451IMG_4564IMG_4473IMG_4500IMG_4478IMG_4518

Wind tunnels were pretty neat, I wonder how hard it blows ‘cause I never seen one in the states.

IMG_4557IMG_4541IMG_4534IMG_4394

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers