For the 3rd day in the row I was dragged out of bed at the crack of dawn. 3:30 am we boarded a 1981 toyota destroyer and headed up to the volcano. I have mixed feelings about the experience because i was equaly impressed by the tank of the suv we used as I was by the actual sunrise. Afterwards we headed to the Bromo volcano. A very real and a very active volcano, rented the smallest horse I had ever seen and rode the poor animal to the top of the volcano. Our time was limited to 45 minutes but after 20 minutes of enhaling sulfurs from a live volcano I was begining to wonder about the long term health effects. It was breath taking experience, not only because it was one of the most beautiful things i had ever seen, but also because I couldnt fucking breath.
きてよかった~~!!朝3時半に起きてジープでブロモ山の隣の山頂まで行って、朝日プラスブロモ山のボルケーノを同時に見て来ました!!まさか東南アジアで凍えるようなところに行くなんて思ってなかったから、寒さ対策にこっそりバックパックにホテルの毛布を隠し持って山頂に。。。でも私達みたいな人もいっぱいいるみたい。。10円でジャケットの貸し出しを村の人がしていました。
6時ごろやっと日の出。初日の出も見に行ったことがない私だったので、そのすばらしさに感動!!
日の出のあとはまたジープに乗って、今度は実際にブロモ山のボルケーノ火口に行きました。ジープは近くまでしかいけないので、その先は馬に乗るか歩くか。。。。。1000円をケチるかケチらないかしばし悩んだ末、馬に乗ることに決定。。近くに見えていたボルケーノも実際はかなり遠くて乗馬時間は実際1時間ぐらい。。あるいてたらホント大変でした。
The day ended with us going back to the base of the mountain and boarding the local bus to Surubaya.
その後ホテルに戻って、またまたとってもおいしくない朝食。そしてジョシーとミナともお別れの写真。この後ツアーだとそのまま15時間かけてバスでバリに向かう予定でしたがさすがに疲れている上にこれからまた15時間バスって言うのは私がチョット無理ってことで、私達はツアーを途中で断念。バスを断念して近くの町スラバヤのホテルに一泊して飛行機でバリに向かうことにしました。。。
Share
0 comments:
Post a Comment