This little bundle of joy spent the first hour of her morning jumping on my bed… with my wife. I guess 10 hours of sleep is too much to ask…
After breakfast we went to Yumis parents house. About a day or two from this picture I got exceedingly drunk, so the memories of the last week are pretty faded.
The next day Yumi went to renew her drivers license. I guess if she didnt renew it, next time she’d have to go through the whole fiasco from zero. …Japanese driving system is something I strongly support. $3k for a license and a driving test that actually tests your driving ability.
Just an unrelated picture that I found interesting. Pigeon repellant baby!!
We got together at Izzakaya to celebrate Yumi’s bday and later moved over to her parents house to continue drinking. For a few hours her father and I kept them company before retiring for the night (ala: getting kicked out) and the girls stayed up till 6-ish am.
Happy Birthday Yumi
Share
0 comments:
Post a Comment