We are home... next step to backfill all the missing dates ;)

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

BKK to Pattaya–the Las Vegas of SE Asia

I was thinking of a good way to kick off my brothers first visit abroad, and I figured we’ll work from the bottom up. Pattaya is Vegas, with out restrictions of any kind. For one, there is great sun, beaches, water sports, diving and shrimp cocktails on the beach. All the gray area stuff of Vegas is very much in your face: boys, girls, drugs, .. no problem. You walk into a bar, pick a girl by the number pinned to her bra …or shoe.

The first 3 or so days we were spending with Yumi, then she was off to Japan and we were off to explore on our own.

IMG_8123

Kickboxing bar

DSC01083IMG_8066IMG_8091IMG_8102IMG_8109IMG_8103IMG_8114IMG_8117
This is just pretty. One amazing coffee and miniature sharks in aquarium. Presentation goes a long way.. I just wish I could see when these little beasts got fed. . . even a small shark gotta eat.
DSC01065DSC01090

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers